As a financial aid applicant for the 2017-18 academic year, you may be interested in receiving aid for the Summer 2018 term. Packaging of summer financial aid will begin the last week of March, 2018. If you wish to apply for summer financial aid, please note the following:
- Aid applicants must be registered for at least 5 hours in order to be considered for federal or need-based aid.
- You must have completed a 2017-18 FAFSA application and included Emory's school code of 001564. If you have not yet submitted your 2017-18 FAFSA, go to FAFSA and complete the application online by June 30.
- You must have no outstanding items under your "To Do List" on OPUS.
It is important you register early to ensure that your aid funds will be available by the fee payment deadline of May 2018. After you have registered for summer classes, we will review your eligibility for summer aid. If you have not expended your federal Unsubsidized eligibility during the Fall and Spring terms, we will send you an email notifying you of your summer award at your preferred email address.
Additional Important Information:
- Your summer financial aid award is based on your number of registered hours.
- If you plan to attend both sessions, you must register for the first and second sessions at the same time.
- If your enrollment hours increase or decrease, you must notify your Financial Aid Advisor immediately via email. Changes in enrollment will result in an adjustment of your aid package. You are responsible for communicating any changes prior to the payment deadline above.