Steps to Apply for Financial Aid

Submit Custodial Parents' Tax Forms

Beginning in early October you will receive a letter from the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC), providing instructions on how to submit your 2016 federal tax forms.

Upload or mail to IDOC copies of the Custodial Parents’ signed 2016 federal tax forms, including W2’s, 1099’s and all related schedules, along with any corporate and partnership returns that were submitted to the IRS.

For information on submitting foreign tax documentation, please click here.