Steps to Apply for Financial Aid

Submit Student's Tax Forms

Beginning in early October you will receive a letter from the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC), providing instructions on how to submit your 2016 federal tax forms.

Upload or mail to IDOC copies of the Custodial Parents’ signed 2016 federal tax forms, including W2’s, 1099’s and all related schedules, along with any corporate and partnership returns that were submitted to the IRS.  If you were not required to file a tax return, please complete the Emory Non-Tax Filer Form.

For information on submitting foreign tax documentation, please click here.