Grants and scholarships are funding sources which do not need to be repaid. These amounts can be determined based on demonstrated need or academic merit.
- Emory Advantage
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Georgia Hope Scholarship
- Georgia Zell Miller Scholarship
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant
- National Merit Scholarship
- Courtesy Tuition Benefit for Undergraduates
- Veteran's Education Benefits
- United Methodist Ministerial Tuition Benefit
- External Scholarships
- BBA Dean's Scholarship
- BBA Grant
- School-Specific Aid
- Study Abroad
- Yellow Ribbon Program
Student loans are money which is borrowed to help pay for university tuition, books, and living expenses.
Employment allows students to gain valuable work experience and is a practical way to contribute to the cost of education.