Grants and scholarships are funding sources which do not need to be repaid. These amounts can be determined based on demonstrated need or academic merit.
- Emory Advantage
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Georgia Hope Scholarship
- Georgia Zell Miller Scholarship
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant
- Courtesy Tuition Benefit for Undergraduates
- Veteran's Education Benefits
- United Methodist Ministerial Tuition Benefit
- External Scholarships
- School-Specific Aid
- Study Abroad
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Need-based Scholarships and Grants
Student loans are money which is borrowed to help pay for university tuition, books, and living expenses.
Employment allows students to gain valuable work experience and is a practical way to contribute to the cost of education.